ok so I admit it I am addicted to facebook. I am seriously on it at least 2 times a day. I am a friend to this amazing photographer/designer named Jodi Friedman and she is having a contest.
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=1156142393178#/note.php?note_id=101196544595&ref=mf
To enter you just need to post on your blog and then post again on her wall to link back to where ever you posted to verify.
I REALLY hope I win this lens. I currently have um probably 5 canon lenses and one Tameron lens. I honestly think the tameron lens might be my fav. I have a lot of events coming up I really hope I win because I could really use it, and just to PLAY WITH!!!;) I need the lens w/ the anti-shake cause I am a horrible hand holder!! Well wish me luck and I wish everyone else the same. And Jodi thank you for this opportunity to win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment