



We went to Kaileys Nanas house to visit. She has a horse, 2 dogs, 2 cats, new baby birds, geeze anything else. It was a lot of fun! We found 2 different nests with baby birds in them, well one had just eggs and the other had actual baby chicks only a day or 2 old-, I think. WE also walked around and found some asparagus going wild near the street. I have never seen asparagus before that was pretty cool. and of course Kaileys papa made us dinner. He made pulled pork sandwiches and some of that awesome asparagus. I love it!! The kids got to feed Rhonda-the horse. you can just guess who was beyond excited but KK she LOVES horses that is all she talks about!! Horsey Horsey!!

1 comment:
Fun!! I found it odd too with the asparagus are found there. Might same idea with some flowers pop from other garden. Umm?
It's always interest to see newborn birds!
Post a Comment